An All-Inclusive Resource For Mississippi Real Estate Lawyer Needs
If you are in need of legal resources for real estate transactions or real estate-related litigation services in Mississippi, you will find no better resource than the Gulfport and Hattiesburg offices of Dukes, Dukes, Keating & Faneca, P.A. Our strong reputation and prestigious AV-Rating has allowed us to become one of the best firms for real estate matters throughout Southern Mississippi.
Our commitment to quality legal services at cost-effective rates has allowed us to represent all manner of real estate clients, including purchasers, sellers, agents, brokers, developers, lenders, banks, homeowner associations, appraisers and inspectors. Whether it involves litigation, liability disputes, licensing hearings or transactional issues, no matter what aspect of real estate law you need assistance with, the legal team of Dukes, Dukes, Keating & Faneca, P.A. can assist you with personal and effective service.
A Full Service Real Estate Law Firm In Mississippi
We handle all forms and aspects of real estate transactions and litigation disputes, representing all players in the industry. Our legal practice includes:
- Residential, commercial, industrial, public use land transactions – all forms of real estate.
- Condominiums, co-ops, conversions and time sharing issues.
- Complex commercial transactions.
- Title searches & insurance.
- Construction defect claims.
- Professional licensing defense.
- Eminent domain, easements and right of way disputes.
- General warranty deeds, special warranty deeds, quitclaim deeds.
- Zoning regulations, development and land use matters.
- Home owners association (HOA) regulations and administration.
- Real estate tax regulations – capital gains, 1031 tax deferred exchanges, etc.
- Real estate finance – mortgages, loans, refinancing contracts, foreclosures.
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution regarding real estate issues.
Building A Strong Foundation For Effective Real Estate Legal Counseling
Real estate concerns and issues can present themselves over the long term. Here at Dukes, Dukes, Keating & Faneca, P.A., our aim is to establish a trust with our clients through our professional dedication and effectiveness that will grow and endure over the course of your long-term real estate investments. Other clients have discovered the benefits of working with us for solving their legal issues. We cordially invite you to do the same.
Our attorneys Hugh D. Keating, Bobby R. Long and Je’Nell B. Blum lead an experienced staff dedicated to real estate matters and will work closely with you to help achieve the best possible outcome for your legal matter.
Contact Dedicated Mississippi Real Estate Attorneys Today
If you have any real estate matter, transaction or dispute, contact us at the Gulfport and Hattiesburg offices of Dukes, Dukes, Keating & Faneca, P.A. today. We look forward to assisting you with all your legal needs.